SNOWBOARDS: 4-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTYYour new Kemper Snowboard is warranted to be free of defects in material and/or workmanship for a period of four (4) years from the original date of purchase. If Kemper determines, in its sole discretion, that your Kemper Snowboard is defective, then Kemper shall, at its sole discretion, either repair or replace your Kemper Snowboard without charge to you. All replacements are subject to availability. Kemper will not be responsible for any costs, losses or damages incurring as a result of loss or use to your Kemper Snowboard.
This limited warranty applies only to Kemper Snowboards purchased from www.kemper-snowboards.com and is extended only to the snowboard’s original purchaser. All snowboards returned to Kemper for warranty inspection must receive prior a Return Authorization Number (RA#), which can be obtained from Kemper Snowboards at www.kemper-snowboards.com. You can contact Kemper at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kemper Snowboards is stoked to offer a lifetime warranty on all binding baseplates and heel cups. All other binding parts are covered against defects in materials or workmanship for two years from the date of purchase.
COVERED BY WARRANTY:
- Damage or binding failure due to defects in materials or workmanship.
NOT COVERED BY WARRANTY:
- Lost parts.
- Cosmetic damage such as scratches, dents, or normal wear and tear.
- Holes in ankle straps caused by boot eye-lets.
- Damage caused by low chairlifts or moving vehicles.
- Damage or wear to boots caused by binding contact points.
- Damage caused by solvents, adhesives or Loc-Tite.
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in materials or workmanship.